Dream Big comes to you! Our team of exceptional therapists are ready to bring the play-based, goal oriented services right to your home.
Dream Big comes to you!!
We offer home based ABA services for children ages 10 and under. These services are ideal for families that have circumstances that make it challenging to participate in center based services such as siblings, scheduling, or transportation. Some families may prefer home based services so that the entire family can be involved in the sessions!
Children who may be experiencing intense behaviors can also benefit from starting with in home services and then moving to center based later. With our home based services, a trained Behavioral Therapist goes to your home and provides ABA therapy to your child. Our goal is to increase the child’s skills and decrease challenging behaviors. Our approach involves getting to know the child, establishing a good rapport, inputting our goals, and having fun!
Our team of therapists we call “dreamers” will come to your home with all appropriate PPE and cleaning supplies if needed!
Our home based services
The focus and goal of our services is to teach skills and pivotal behaviors that lead to global gains in the areas of communication, socialization, self-help and community integration. The dual focus of our services is to reduce interfering behaviors by replacing them with the skills mentioned.
The ultimate goal of our program is to improve the quality of life for the children we serve and their families. The specific goals and purposes are:
- To teach the child pivotal behaviors including motivation, responsivity to multiple cues, self-management, and social initiations that will lead to widespread collateral improvements in the communication, socialization and behavioral domains.
- To teach parents, families and caregivers the necessary skills to help them teach their children to move towards meeting age appropriate developmental milestones.
- To teach parents and caregivers methods of reducing interfering behaviors while increasing appropriate alternative behaviors.
- To decrease the child’s behaviors that interfere with their integration into the community as well as their daily lives and the lives of their families.
- To increase the child’s repertoire of replacement behaviors that will replace interfering behaviors.
- To increase the child’s functional skills in the areas of communication, socialization, and self-help. Below are some of the specific outcomes that may be met through services.
- Communication: Functional communication, requesting, commenting, responding to multiple cues, asking questions, responding to statements, engaging in reciprocal conversation, conversation skills, expressing emotional states, expressing physical states.
- Socialization: Initiation of interaction, independent play skills, functional play, interactive play, pretend play, interaction with peers, interaction with others, social cues, social boundaries, emotions, understanding empathy, perspective taking, general social behavior.
- Self-Help: Age-appropriate independent tasks, self- management, dressing, eating, bathing, grooming, toileting.
What our sessions
Sunday – Saturday
Services can be provided Monday-Saturday 8am-6:30pm.
Early Start Program + Regional Centers
The Early Start program is California’s early intervention program for infants and toddlers with disabilities and their families. Early Start services are available statewide and are provided in a coordinated, family-centered system.
Dream Big offers services with the San Gabriel Pomona Regional Center as a part of the Early Start Program. The program is offered for children within the ages of 0-36 months. To find out more about this program, please click below!
Our Service Regions
We serve the greater Southern California area including Los Angeles County, The Inland Empire & Palm Desert regions.
Ready to get Started? Simply Fill out this Form
We will begin services after the assessment process, and a therapist becomes available.
Once a behavior consultant conducts an assessment with your child, a clinical recommendation of hours per week will be made.
Yes, each child has a 1:1 therapist that is assigned to them to target their specific programs.
Yes, all the staff at Dream Big get their background checked.
Yes, social skills are a primary goal in center sessions. Therapists collaborate, teaching their clients to socialize and achieve social skills objectives.