EARLY INTERVENTION WITH Duarte’S BEST ABA THERAPISTS
Dream Big comes to you! Our team of exceptional therapists are ready to bring the play-based, goal oriented services right to your home.
home based services
While the majority of our services take place in our immersive centers, we offer a select amount of home based services based on scheduling and staffing options. The focus and goal of our services is to teach skills and pivotal behaviors that lead to global gains in the areas of communication, socialization, self-help and community integration.
The ultimate goal of our program is to improve the quality of life for the children we serve and their families. The specific goals and purposes are:
- To teach the child pivotal behaviors including motivation, responsivity to multiple cues, self-management, and social initiations that will lead to widespread collateral improvements in the communication, socialization and behavioral domains.
- To teach parents, families and caregivers the necessary skills to help them teach their children to move towards meeting age appropriate developmental milestones.
- To teach parents and caregivers methods of reducing interfering behaviors while increasing appropriate alternative behaviors.
- To decrease the child’s behaviors that interfere with their integration into the community as well as their daily lives and the lives of their families.
- To increase the child’s repertoire of replacement behaviors that will replace interfering behaviors.
- To increase the child’s functional skills in the areas of communication, socialization, and self-help. Below are some of the specific outcomes that may be met through services.
- Communication: Functional communication, requesting, commenting, responding to multiple cues, asking questions, responding to statements, engaging in reciprocal conversation, conversation skills, expressing emotional states, expressing physical states.
- Socialization: Initiation of interaction, independent play skills, functional play, interactive play, pretend play, interaction with peers, interaction with others, social cues, social boundaries, emotions, understanding empathy, perspective taking, general social behavior.
- Self-Help: Age-appropriate independent tasks, self- management, dressing, eating, bathing, grooming, toileting.
What our sessions
Sunday – Saturday
Services can be provided Monday-Saturday 8am-6:30pm.
Early Start Program + Regional Centers
The Early Start program is California’s early intervention program for infants and toddlers with disabilities and their families. Early Start services are available statewide and are provided in a coordinated, family-centered system.
Dream Big offers services with the San Gabriel Pomona Regional Center as a part of the Early Start Program. The program is offered for children within the ages of 0-36 months. To find out more about this program, please click below!
Our Service Regions
We serve the greater Southern California area including Los Angeles, The Inland Empire, Palm Desert & Temecula regions.
Ready to get Started? Simply Fill out this Form
Los Angeles Center coming Soon!
Sign up for Updates
We will begin services after the assessment process, and a therapist becomes available.
Once a behavior consultant conducts an assessment with your child, a clinical recommendation of hours per week will be made.
Yes, each child has a 1:1 therapist that is assigned to them to target their specific programs.
Yes, all the staff at Dream Big get their background checked.
Yes, social skills are a primary goal in center sessions. Therapists collaborate, teaching their clients to socialize and achieve social skills objectives.
Meet the Team
Monrovia, Ontario, Riverside
Rancho Mirage, Apple Valley